My new blog for my products only!!! See you

понедельник, 2 ноября 2009 г.

"Signs of Times" by Mag Designs!!!

New!!!

Mag Designs

"Signs of Times"


This kit includes:
- 10 papers
- 60 elements with and without shadows


All papers are 12"x12" jpg files.
All elements are in individual png files.
All created at 300 dpi.


My LOs
Credits:
New Mag's kit and
net - Martencja Designs October Shot "Time"


Credits:
Mag Designs "Signs of times",
Light - Studio Glam Fairy Designs "Gone Too Soon",
Butterfly - Kasia Designs "Kiss the Frog".
Papers - Kasia Designs "Kiss the Frog"(recoloured)




Credits:
New kit from Mag,
my new Template "Date"


Template by Priscilla


Credits:
Mag Designs "Sings of Time", "Bee Love",
Dido Designs - page overlays freebie,
Kasia Designs "Kiss the Frog".
My sister the second right, wa- they become students soon...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий