My new blog for my products only!!! See you

вторник, 19 мая 2009 г.

NatashaNast Designs "Coffee House", I win it!!!

NatashaNast Designs has new wonderfull Kit "Coffee House". And I want to tell you that I win it at DST!!!! I'm so happy! Thank you Natasha!!!
You can buy it! Come to her blog for the link at the shop!
This kit contains: 12 papers, JPG, 12x12
1 set of basic alpha a-z, 1 set of numbers 0-9 ,
76 elements
The papers and elements in this kit are created at 300 dpi.

У NatashaNast Designs появился новый замечательный наборчик "Coffee House". Хочу вам рассказать, что я выиграла его на DST!!! Я так счастлива! Спасибо, Наташа!!!
Вы можете купить набор, загляните на Наташин блог за ссылочками на ее магазины!

My Los.

1 комментарий:

  1. Лена, с таким удовольствием побродила по твоему блогу! Очень интересно!

    ОтветитьУдалить